Solve at 1-800-240-2551 YouTube Videos Not Playing Properly in Google Chrome and Firefox Browser
Solve at 1-800-240-2551 YouTube Videos Not Playing Properly in Google Chrome and Firefox Browser. Recently somebody I know was experiencing a problem in his Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browser. When trying to view a video in YouTube, the video wouldn’t play properly. It would either have no sound or completely stop after playing for a few seconds. It could only really be 2 possibilities, and that is an unstable internet connection or flash player has a problem since YouTube uses flash player to stream its videos. It was confirmed that the problem only appeared in Chrome and Firefox but worked perfectly in Internet Explorer browser.
Immediately, this tells us that the installed flash player is either corrupted or an outdated version of flash is being used which doesn’t support YouTube or is not properly compatible with the specific versions of Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser. The solution to fix this problem is to completely uninstall the currently installed flash player, download the latest version and then install it.
We provide following support services:
• SSL certificate error
• Unable to load web page
• Web browser not responding
• Unresponsive script error arise on persistent basis
• 404 error frequently displayed while accessing websites
• Unable to save web page
• Error crop while opening bookmarked page
• Server not found error persistently arise while accessing website
• Compatibility issues with Operating system
• Takes long time to load on a particular web based application as compared to others
• Cannot establish connection with domain of a website
• Unable to clear cache and cookies
• Errors crop up while upgrading the latest version
• Users cannot play sound or view images
• Browser crash Issues
Call our toll free Browser Technical Support Phone Number 1-800-240-2551 for Instant Help to fix your issues.
Toll Free: 1-800-240-2551