- All Items for Sale
- Computers & Tablets
- Mobiles & Accessories
- Home Appliances
- Musical Instruments
- Babies & Kids
- Beauty Care Products
- Clothing & Accessories
- Sporting Goods
- Toys & Games
- Books for Sale
- Hardware Items
- Machines-Industrial Items
- Pet Supplies
- Moving & Garage Sale
- Tickets & Coupons
- Other Items
Hydroman™ Submersible Dredging Sand Pump with Jet Ring
Hydroman™ Submersible dredging sand Pump with High Pressure water jet ring is designed for continuously burying submersible pump with solids or thick slurry need to be fluidized your solids to pump, then in addition to the Keystone Agitator a Water Jet Ring can be added to the pump stand to add high pressure water near the submersible pump suction to further suspend settled out solids by the water jetting action of the nozzles.
▪ Hydroman Electric Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Submersible Electric Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible Electric pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible slurry pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Submersible Electric Pump Additional Options:
▪ CutPro™ Electric Excavators or ExPro™ Hydraulic Excavators - Excavators are designed to drill, break and grind very compact materials. They may complete the dredging action of the hydroman pumps in specific cases. Hydroman offers side or inline mounted excavators as well as electrically or hydraulically driven ones.
▪ Agitator - Used in conjunction with hydroman pumps where soil is found to be sticky due to higher percentage of clay and Submersible Dredge Pumps to increase the concentration of sand in the slurry.
▪ Cutter-Knife - working between the impeller and the strainer to cut the organic material. Together with the agitator the cutter-knife improve pump performances in the most difficult dredging projects.
▪ Jet Ring Systems - High pressure jet rings can provide extra cutting and suspending capability, notably for the applications where you have compact materials to pump. Hydorman manufactures custom made jet rings and install them on your submersible pump, ready for connection to high pressure pump. Hydroman also provides the high pressure pump in a complete installation.
▪ Electric Cables - Electric cables conform to International norms and perfectly compatible with our different models of pumps are available from stock. The connection of the cable on the pump you order is free of charge. Perfect water-tightness and electric security is guarantied.
▪ Control Panels - Help you to get an easy control on the good working of your pump. We manufacture a complete range of control panels, equipped with different starting systems, adapted to the specific requirements of our pumps. Adequate calibration optimally protects the pump motor.
▪ Electric and Hydraulic Power Packs - Independent power generation is often required to drive hydroman pumps on job sites as in construction, mining or dredging industry. Hydroman approved reliable electric generators but have also developed specific hydraulic power generators for our hydraulically driven pumps. They can be delivered with sound proof canopy and remote control on request.