Medical Transcriptionist (Patient Info)
- 35 /Hour
- Remote Flexible Jobs
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is looking for Medical Transcriptionist to transcribe medical reports.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Transcribing and editing recorded material (e.g., patient histories and physicals, consult letters and notes, physician correspondence, x-ray reports, etc.);
• Verifying the accuracy of patient information (e.g., name, identification number, etc.);
• Matching the complaint to diagnosis using Medical Records needing review for specific date reports for every date of service transcribed;
• Verifying the accuracy of transcription for correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling;
• Researching via appropriate reference materials in order to correct dictated language into a concise, accurate, and understandable text;
• Informing the Team Lead when there are questions and inconsistencies in the dictated language that require assistance with correction;
• Flagging charts that are dictated in the incorrect pool for the supervisor so they can be moved to the proper pool;
• Sending demographic information regarding flagged dictations to the Transcription Assistant to be addressed by dictator(s);
• Meeting the minimum daily line requirements as directed.
PAY: $22.00-$35.00 per hr.
* To Become an Independent Agent*
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Transcription Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1-405-633-0079 if you have further questions.