Financial Services

Form 1099-NEC for Nonemployee Compensation | Internal Revenue Service

1749 North Roosevelt Ct Wichita KS 67208, Wichita, Kansas 67208 - 25 Feb, 2021


The 1099-NEC is the new form to report nonemployee compensation to the IRS. Need to report independent contractor payments for calendar year 2021.EFile Now!! Call: 316-869-0948

Related ads

By Using this website, you agree to Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. Got it